Biostimulants do not offer the benefit of added nutrients; they simply assist the seedling’s ability to take advantage of the soil’s own inherent reserves of nutrient by stimulating the soil’s microflora, resulting in improved root growth and establishment.
- Rich in auxin type substances which enhance antioxidant synthesis – important in increasing plant metabolism under stress conditions
- Serve as an important high carbon food source for soil micro-organisms
- Improve the permeability of cell-wall membranes in roots, allowing more rapid absorption of essential nutrients
- Contains high levels of cytokinins which promote cell division and lateral root growth and delay the ageing process of plant tissue
- Stimulates root growth after damage by disease or root feeding insects, or under conditions of temperature, water or salt stress
- Serves as a high energy food source for plant and soil micro-organisms
B Comple x & K Vitamins
- Act as important catalysts to enhance and drive plant metabolism. Vitamin B1 is widely used as a rooting aid
- Form the building blocks of proteins - essential for plant growth and metabolism
- Plays a vital role in disease resistance and overall hardiness of grass plants
Following extensive research DLF Seeds and Science is delighted to continue to offer the benefits of biostimulants to the Masterline range.