Biostimulants do not offer the benefit of added nutrients; they simply assist the seedling’s ability to take advantage of the soil’s own inherent reserves of nutrient by stimulating the soil’s microflora, resulting in improved root growth and establishment.
- Rich in auxin type substances which enhance antioxidant synthesis – important in increasing plant metabolism under stress conditions
- Serve as an important high carbon food source for soil micro-organisms
- Improve the permeability of cell-wall membranes in roots, allowing more rapid absorption of essential nutrients
- Contains high levels of cytokinins which promote cell division and lateral root growth and delay the ageing process of plant tissue
- Stimulates root growth after damage by disease or root feeding insects, or under conditions of temperature, water or salt stress
- Serves as a high energy food source for plant and soil micro-organisms
B Comple x & K Vitamins
- Act as important catalysts to enhance and drive plant metabolism. Vitamin B1 is widely used as a rooting aid
- Form the building blocks of proteins - essential for plant growth and metabolism
- Plays a vital role in disease resistance and overall hardiness of grass plants
Following extensive research DLF-Trifolium is delighted to continue to offer the benefits of biostimulants to the ForageMax range.