One of a kind - top sports turf variety
Forms an attractive carpet with good wearing qualities and regenerative ability. Slow to establish. Ideal for turf production, tees and sports areas.
Latin name: Poa pratensis
Germination: 3-4 weeks
Shoot density: 200-350
Cutting height: Normal: 20-35mm
Not less than 8mm.
Growth: Creeping with
• Leaves dark green or with bluish bloom
• Of uniform width, abruptly terminating in boat-shaped tip
• Two pale parallel lines visible along midrib when leaf is held up against light
• Underside of leaf with keel
• Leaf blade folded in the shoot
• Ligule short, rounded, 1-3mm long
Select up to 2 varieties to compare.
Select up to 3 varieties to compare.