Very slow growing disease resistant beautiful lawngrass
Forms an attractive carpet with good wearing qualities and regenerative ability. Slow to establish. Ideal for turf production, tees and sports areas.
Latin name: Poa pratensis
Germination: 3-4 weeks
Shoot density: 200-350
Cutting height: Normal: 20-35mm
Not less than 8mm.
Growth: Creeping with
• Leaves dark green or with bluish bloom
• Of uniform width, abruptly terminating in boat-shaped tip
• Two pale parallel lines visible along midrib when leaf is held up against light
• Underside of leaf with keel
• Leaf blade folded in the shoot
• Ligule short, rounded, 1-3mm long
Select up to 2 varieties to compare.
Select up to 3 varieties to compare.